Wednesday, August 19, 2009

41st Annual Funday, Sunray

Saturday, 15 August 2009

What caught my attention most on this day were:

(1) The haircut. The young lad was standing in front of me, during the parade at the main street


(2) The raccoon. Roger had 2 of them since they were a few days old. They were reared for educational purpose and not as pets. They were displayed at his booth at the community park.


19 December 2009: Thanks, Elda, for allowing me to post these pictures that you took, on this day.

Michelle marching with the Sunray High School Band


And Grandpa Michael playing his bagpipes

2 comments:

Ivo Serenthà said...

Congratulation for your blog and pictures included,I encourage you to fotoblog http://photosphera01.spaces.live.com

Greetings from Italy,

Marlow

Irene said...

Thanks for your suggestion. I will think about it.