Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tulsa Air and Space Museum

Saturday, 23 July 2011

Mike had mentioned about us visiting the TASM (3624 North 74th East Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74115). I wasn't interested. He didn't like going alone. But lately I was thinking that was selfish of me. He loves planes and flying. So we went today. It turned out to be interesting for me afterall! I guess I just need a little push!

As regards to savings, we found online, a coupon $2 off admission for up to 4 persons! So I got $2 off my $12 ticket and Mike got $2 of his $10 ticket (senior fee). So instead of paying a total of $22, we paid $18 instead. We are happy with whatever savings we can get!



Space Shuttle


Rockwell Ranger 2000


Navy HTL-7 Bell Helicopter


F-14A "Tomcat" Fighter Jet


Flying squadron units' badges


T-37 Simulator - Mike said the controls were not working.


Viper F-16


Aircraft engine



Spartan NP-1


Antique gasoline pump


James E. Bertelsmeyer Planetarium - our last stop for the show, which was included with admission. For a 2nd show, we have to pay $5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice photos of the plane and such.. love it.